PRAY | CULTIVATING A PASSIONATE PRACTICE OF PRAYER
Pray | 5 Week Study | Cultivating a passionate practice of prayer
Prayer is hard. Harder than it seems it should be. We are busy, distracted, and unsure if our time spent in prayer is actually amounting to anything. We want to have a vibrant, passionate prayer life, but instead we may have one that is cold and apathetic.What is the cure for this? It is a true, biblical understanding of prayer.
Pray is a 5 week that study that will:
- Help you overcome the lack of a desire to pray
- Show you how to make time for prayer even when you are busy
- Answer your questions about why God answers yes to some prayers and no to others
- Teach you how prayer can be a source of strength in times of sorrow, anxiety, and frustration.
Special resources within study:
- Study Suggestions
- How to Study the Bible
- The Attributes of God
- The Prayer of Salvation
- Aggie Hurst’s Story
- Chart: The Trinity
- George Muller’s Story
- Susanna Wesley’s Story
- Lottie Diggs Moon’s Story
- What’s Next: Continuing to Cultivate a Life of Prayer
- Sample Pages of the In Everything Prayer Journal
- What is the Gospel?
Key themes: Prayer, Faith, Spiritual Disciplines, Perseverance
- This study is perfect for individuals or groups.
- Each week contains five days of study material, including daily study questions, prayer prompts, a weekly memory verse, and weekly reflection questions.
- Measures 8X10